Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dogs on Holiday

We survived our 'trial day' at the dog kennel. When I say 'we' I pretty much mean me and Chad... and when I say me and Chad... I pretty much mean me. The whining, whimpering, crying... it was almost too much to take and don't get me started on the dogs.

Anyways, I have to kennel the dogs because my parents are coming next week. I've known this was coming for a long time now but I enjoy living in denial. Not to mention we had a dog sitter who would come to our house and stay with them. That was awesome, but like all things, they must come to an end.

So, I found Dogs on Holiday on the 'recommended' list at our vet office. I called them, visited them, and set up our 'trial day' knowing that it would be a little rough.

After dropping them off I had to drive 3 ft. away from the building, pull over, and pull myself together.

We were only apart for a total of 9 hours before I went to pick them up.

Max, the kennel owner, said they did fine and he felt comfortable adding us to his clientele.

Then he told me Meatloaf had a problem with being one in a pack of dogs and needs to realize he's not the boss. He actually used the word 'prince' to describe Meatloaf.

During this time I just stood there with a smile pretending that he wasn't insinuating my dog is spoiled because common'....

that's impossible.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...