Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I feel so very 'Sound of Music'

No time to write because we're in Edelweiss... not really on vacation because Chad's working and I'm just tagging along. I did just get a hot stone massage today and sat in the adult-only hot tub last night which reminds me of being on vacation but I must keep telling myself Chad is here to work and I need to continue working on my Capstone for school. Thought I would share some pictures from our non-vacation...

Chad looking pleased after dragging me uphill.... a 40 minute walk in 15 minutes....
Me... upset that I was dragged uphill in 15 minutes. Here I was trying not to lose my spatzel.
Neuschwanstein Castle. Also known as the Disney Castle since many believe it is the model for Cinderella's castle at the Disneyland parks.
View from our hotel room.
And where are the kids you might ask?

With friends.... who are HOPEFULLY still our friends when we return.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...