Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Re: OMISSIONS

An excerpt from an email I received today from my best friend Carly:


"By the way, I have been reading your blog. I love the car. It is so nice. What a wonderful husband you have. And about the blog...I think you are omitting one other important person in your life.... :) I love that Matthew and your parents wanted to be in your blog on your birthday. Well, I am happy to hear from you. Love you more, Carly"


Okay Carly.... I get it. Read on.









Carly is the best kind of best friend... not because she wears silly goggles and swim caps but mainly because she flew out to Louisiana in the middle of August to visit me. It was there she taught me the craft of opening beer with a fork.... hiding behind cars during a bar brawl.... and that tator tots cure any hangover. I've learned a lot of other things from her throughout the years but these are of utmost importance.
So Carly....

Love you too, kid! This blogs for YOU!
Your friend,
Amy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...