Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Herrenberg, Germany

I love those days when it's just warm enough for flip flops but you still need a jacket. It was one of those lovely Sundays. Started the morning off with church and a wonderful breakfast made by my husband (turkey bacon and chocolate chip pancakes), a walk with the dogs among the blossoms, and ending the day by skipping dinner and eating ice cream in Herrenberg with friends. I love days like Sunday.

Chad and I on top of the castle ruins.
Chad risking his life for a photo op (this was not my idea).

Banana split with cantaloupe ice cream and strawberry sorbet. yum!
Last but not least... Chad's favorite thing about Germany... SPAGHETTI ICE! (ice cream that is made to look like spaghetti... as you can see.)
CIAO!

1 comment:

ALF said...

Sounds like a great Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...