Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

snow days...

My car is pictured in the photo in the right hand bottom corner. Can you see it? Me neither.
It started snowing early last week and continued until early this morning. It's a little out of the norm for the Stuttgart area and I think everyone has thrown in the towel. Germany is out of salt and Friday they shut down the military installations. I've avoided pushing snow around for the last 2 days and no one seems to care. I did manage to shovel my car out of the snow yesterday for a hot meal of chinese spring rolls and fried rice. I think at this point in my long weekend it's safe to say I'm experiencing cabin fever. One can only vacuum and nap for so long before boredom takes over.

On Season 4 of Sex and City...

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...