Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Playing Catch Up...

Saturday started with a baby that slept until 6... and then went back to bed until 8 am. It was quite nice. Then I hopped in my car and drove downtown to meet friends at Cafe Schultz. We had the Peter & Heidi breakfast and it was wonderful. Meat, cheese, muesli, brotchen and fruit. It just doesn't get better. After brunch, I couldn't help stopping by the market and picking up two bunches of fresh tulips. Just because.

When I got home, my mess was picked up and the floors were mopped. Then we got in the car and were off to a very special little boy's first birthday party. Unfortunately, our time there was short because there was a 120,000 people strong protest in downtown Stuttgart that closed streets and made everything a big mess. We got there in time for cake and presents so that was good.

After we left the party, we headed home to feed the dogs and THEN went over to the Brewster's for dinner. Complete with a birthday cake. We got home after 11 pm and after all the excitement of the day... I couldn't sleep. So I pumped instead.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance. -Author Unknown

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...