Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

a long flight and a little California later...

My aunties and family friends threw me a lovely baby shower two days after arriving in California from Germany. I had such a wonderful time and it was so nice to see those who I haven't seen in what feels like a long time.

And although this California sunshine is peachy, I can't help but think of my loves back in Deutschland. I know I'll enjoy the rest of my little visit here in the USA but when the time comes I'll be okay with going home and getting ready for our precious baby come September.

Thank you EVERYONE who came to the shower, who worked so hard making it so beautiful, and for loving me even when I'm not on the same continent!

Every child begins the world again.... -Henry David Thoreau
Lastly,
Boy or Girl?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...