Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lazy but with promise

There's no excuse for not blogging. Except maybe the fact that I returned to work and have been dealing with daycare issues in preparation for Rhett's first week in care. Ugh. Sad day. Kinda makes me sick to my stomach when I think about it. I'm going to miss him so bad.

In other news, Rhett is 3 months old today, woohoo.

Also, I will soon makeup for the lack of blogging because starting after Thanksgiving, my blog will be taken over by the Christmas spirit and I vow to bring you a German Christmas Market
extravaganza!!
Chad, Rhett and I will be Christmas marketing ourselves silly for the month of December.
Try to contain yourself.
Check back soon for our first market...
Hohenzollern Castle Christmas Market.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That boy is huge. Does he still fit in a car seat? I'm sad to admit that the youngling has none of his handsome uncle's chiseled features. Luckily he's cute in his own right. Lastly, I want comment on Rhett's excessive immersion in pastels. You're going to make him soft!!!

Love you

ALF said...

Rhett is so cute and getting so big! Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...