Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Prague Part 1

I wish I could gush about Prague and all it's wonderful qualities... unfortunately, we didn't see that many of them. Our overall sense of enjoyment was greatly affected by the fact that we had a sick baby who we had to lug to a Czech hospital (actually, 2 hospitals) and a should-have-been-five-hour-seven-hour-drive-with-screaming-baby that left all of us completely drained. Some highlights did include the Czech beer and my hunter boots, which worked out perfectly for the occasion.
:::Part 1:::
Rhett and I ready to hit the road (please notice my much loved boots here)
((Also, Carly, if you read this, that is your package... the one I said I'd mail a month ago, sorry.))
Prague Castle from our hotel room...

Wenceslas Square
The National Museum
Hotel Evropa (famous Art Nouveau Building)
Yes, those fish are doing exactly what you THINK they are doing.
Old Town Bridge Tower
Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
Don't know it's name but it was delicious...
St. Vitus's Cathedral
Shortly after we visited the castle, we had to take Rhett to the hospital so that pretty much summed up the rest of our Saturday. Three taxis, two hospitals and Czech McDonalds.
Prague Part 2 tomorrow...
I feel like I should mention here that Rhett is fine... he has a cough but he's on the mend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...