Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Sunday in Tubingen

I wish I had known 2 years ago that you can rent a paddle boat and lazily peddle down the Neckar River in Tubingen. When the sun got to be too much on my pale shoulders (courtesy of Germany's cloud cover) I would slink into the cool waters of the river and swim alongside our boat. Once I was sufficiently cooled off, we would retire our paddle boat and head to a nearby cafe---drink a Hefeweizen under a large umbrella and watch the passerby's. We'd end our afternoon with a walk up the cobblestone hill towards the church... and then wait in the long line for two scoops of 'After 8' ice cream and we wouldn't mind one bit.
Oh well.
I enjoyed our trip nonetheless.
-------------------------------------------
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Haley said...

The Boat ride sounds so much fun...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...