Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Does that mean Fall is over?

We heard threats of snow for Saturday.

 I'm not going to lie when I say I wasn't too concerned about it because I find that the weather man in our area often lies. LIES, I tell you. 

However, after waddling to the bathroom early this morning, one glance out our opaque window and it looked suspiciously... white.  After a thorough investigation (which required me to remove a bald Orchid, glass jars and 40 rubber duckies off the windowsill), I found that it was indeed snowing. 

It still is in fact and the only way to deal with snow in October (i.e. previously my favorite season when it was still Autumn) is to go outside and frolic in it until your nose is quite pink and null of any feeling, come inside to hot chocolate and cuddle close with your family.

It doesn't necessarily make up for the fact that those lovely gold leaves will be brought to the ground a little sooner than expected but it makes things a little more bearable. 
------------

-------------

so long German Fall! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...