Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A day in Munich...

left us a little burned... a little blistered... but looking forward to more exploring in the city. Since we went with no plans other than eating at the Hofbrauhaus (and also because we got a late start since we had to drop off my car to get repaired from the accident) we were free to wander aimlessly. Which is exactly what we did (hence the blisters).

Chad chose the HB Original... I chose the Radler (1/2 beer,1/2 lemonade).
What was left of Chad's lunch...


Marienplatz.

The clock tower
Konditorei (candy & pastry shop)
The English Garden (oldest public park in the World)
Note: You can jump in this stream and float down it for quite some time. We didn't bring our suits so we didn't do so but we WILL. I got in to soak my sore feet... the water was freezing but refreshing in the heat.

The Chinese Tower



We are going to attempt Oktoberfest this year.
Wanna come?

2 comments:

ALF said...

I TOTALLY want to come! And I would if it weren't for the fact that I live so far away. And I can't drink beer. Save me a spot for another year, will you?

Amy said...

Of course I will. I'll have a beer for you as well this time around. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...