Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

hmph

I haven't been blogging because I have nothing exciting to report. It's been a slow news week.

For instance, yesterday, I came home from work and I sat on the couch. Chad came home and warmed me up some leftover soup. Then I went to bed. At 6 pm. I eventually migrated from the couch to the bedroom where I slept until 545 this morning. I could have kept sleeping too.

I guess some good news would include the fact that the snow has melted (again) and Spring may be here to stay. The emphasis on may. One can never be too sure here in Stuttgart.

And today, I somehow managed to pull off an 8 hour work day in yoga pants... because they're the only ones that fit.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


1 comment:

ALF said...

You have to get a belly band - they're awesome for when your pants stop fitting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...