Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Can you hear me Spring?

(I don't usually put strange blankets over the back of my couch but Chad insists upon doing so... please don't judge.)

This week was long. I think mostly because the sun came out for the first time in 3 months and stayed out. All day. The unfortunate part was that I was stuck inside at work watching everyone else outside enjoying the day. What about my wellness darnit?

Anyways, Monday we went to the doctors. Chad's first appointment. Baby White was uncooperative and curled in a little ball. He or she was resistant to showing their face and remained quite content on staying in the above mentioned position. Fine, be that way, baby. We did get a lovely picture with a small glimpse of baby face... and intestines. It's not clear enough to post so you'll have to take my word for it. Heard the heart beat as well.

Also, I wore maternity pants almost every day this week. No buttons or zippers save a lot of time in the bathroom. Especially when you go there about 30+ times a day. It's awesome. They're still too big so I use a bella band and all is well.

We also bought our plane tickets to Venice... it's official. We're going on our cruise. Hello Turkey, Croatia, and Greece. Can't wait to meet you.

Our landlord also made a surprise visit and opened our overstuffed mail box. I told him I had pregnancy brain and forget to check it. He believed me. I do remember to check it... I just don't.

He invited us to his wife's birthday party on Monday evening. Chad wants to get her onion flowers. I told him no (they smell like rotten onions after awhile, no lie.)

Today, the sun is being much like Baby White and hiding behind gray clouds. Darn. Looks like we'll be inside cleaning what looks like a bomb went off.

At least there is the promise of Spring...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...