Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

I think this may be my last blog about poop... maybe

Bushy overgrown trees remain...


My Friday morning started with a lot of poop. Dog poop that is. On Thursday evening, our landlord called and told me the tree trimmer was coming on Friday. To most people this wouldn't be a big deal but to someone who has conveniently avoided picking up dog poop since Christmas this caused quite the problem. Friday morning was spent picking up rock hard dog poop with a large stick since it had been frozen for like 2 months. It was really great. A really great workout that is. Anyways, it was a lovely way to start my day.

Friday afternoon when I returned home the trees looked exactly the same as the day before. The tree trimmer didn't show. Of course.

And today we woke up to 3 inches of new snow.

I should have just left the shit for another day.... or Chad.

1 comment:

ALF said...

You're pregnant! Make Chad pick up the poop! He can't say no. It's perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...