Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

April 21st....

meant two trips to the airport. One to pick up my friend Angela and her husband, Ben. And another to pick up my mom. They both flew into Stuttgart so it was a 5 minute drive and they were spread out enough in the day so that Angela, Ben and myself could spend some time downtown before picking up my mom. Their flight came in at 9 am so we had to do something to help fight the jet lag.

The next day we all hopped in the car and drove 2 and a half hours south to stay at Schloss Berg Hotel on the Starnberger See. It's the lake where King Ludwig II died mysteriously. We enjoyed ice cream sundaes, shopping, and a boat ride on the lake.

It was a lovely way to spend the Easter weekend.

Angela brought me a suitcase (this is no exaggeration) of Trader Joe's goodies.
King Ludwig's Monument
Rhett's Easter Best!

The.End.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...