Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Waldenbuch Easter Market

The last two months have been full of vacations, visitors, holidays and fests.
None of which were blogged about because wedged between these events, work, and preparing for our trip to California, my down time was spent sleeping.
So... lets take a trip back in time shall we and start with the Waldenbuch Easter Market.
---------------
Jill invited me to this Easter Market and I was glad she did.
I always enjoy Waldenbuch and it's the perfect excuse to stop by the Ritter Sport factory to check out their Limited Edition Fruhlings (Spring) flavors.
Plus, Waldenbuch is an adorable town- even more so when decorated for Easter.
I didn't take pictures of the market because it was mostly indoors but I can tell you the entire town was somehow involved in something throughout this day.
The streets were lined with different vendors and there was a flea market (which I love)!
Overall, it was a really nice Sunday.
And I left with Ritter Sport.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...