Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Vier Mas, bitte.

Last weekend we did absolutely nothing of note. However, the weekend before we headed to Stuttgart's Annual Volksfest... the second largest Oktoberfest celebration in Germany. It was opening weekend so you can imagine. We went early enough to avoid some of the crowd and it was really nice. The perfect weather brought people from far and wide to Stuttgart but that's what makes it fun. The one thing that made it better this year around was that I can have beer. A German beer. Which I believe is way over the recommended alcohol consumption when breastfeeding. Can I just say it tasted delicious.
I now remember how much more fun a beer fest is when you can have one.
We plan on going tomorrow just to make sure we have our fill (not just of beer I promise you).
Prost!
Volksfest 2010
Volksfest 2011

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...