Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Last California post.... but technically, Nevada.

As if flying across the world wasn't enough, we decided to drive across the border to Reno, Nevada for a visit with friends and family.
We use to spend a lot of time in these parts when we were younger.
I always got a bloody nose while there.
Wish I could say this time was different.
Oh well.
Anyways, we stayed at Boomtown because it's close to my Aunt & Uncle's home and because there is a lot of stuff to do there... especially when you're still jet lagged and walking a few hundred yards exhausts you. True story.

I did fight the urge to go to bed at 10 o'clock one evening so Chad and I could play arcade games and have a drink.
It was rough though.
I had to play 18 consecutive games of skee ball to avoid falling asleep while standing.
Playing 18 consecutive games of skee ball also allows you to earn enough points for a giant stuffed Elmo.
Victory.
It was pretty fun.

Plus, Rhett got to ride some kiddie specific rides at Boomtown.
And, really, is there anything cuter than their little confused faces as they circle repetitively on goofy looking animals?

No, there is not.
----


I-80 Exit 4
Reno, NV 89439


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...