Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bali Miscellaneous

At the end of any trip, I'm always ready to go home. 
I look forward to boarding my flight and heading in the general direction of "home," wherever it may be at that time.
I miss Bali though. 
I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of that vacation.
I haven't felt that relaxed (yeah, maybe it was the four spa treatments) in a long time.
My kids and husband had a great time and the food was amazing (very important).
The people were some of the warmest I've ever met and the country was beautiful.
I still was glad to be on my way home but Indonesia has won me over and if anyone were to ask me I would tell them to go. Go. GO. 
----
Travel is like knowledge.
The more you see, the more you know you haven't seen.
-Mark Hertsgaard

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...