Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

big mac karma

I will keep this brief because I'm still recovering from over blogging and thumb blisters (hello? did you read my last blog?). I will say, however, I would like to add this next comment onto my last blog with which I wrote about the week from hell.

Chad and I topped that week off by getting into a car accident in my new car. Yep, Chad wanted a big mac so badly that we whipped into the drive thru and on our way out, a German woman in her Volvo SUV backed into us. I would post pictures but right now I'd rather not see the damage. It's too sad. No injuries to us... just my poor vehicle. New front end needed.


Have a better week than us!

Ciao.

1 comment:

Rachel Haack said...

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm so sorry. But don't worry, you've filled your bad things that can happen capacity and now plenty of good will be coming your way. When it rains, it pours....isn't that the truth.

Here's to positive vibes comin' your way...


Rae

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...