Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

back it up

I didn't take that many pictures during Matthew's visit. It was cold and I was tired. The holidays can do that to a person... or maybe it's just me. Our Christmas was spent playing Wii Fit and watching Harry Potter. Our New Years was spent at our Landlord's flat eating fondue and then watching Stuttgart light up with fireworks. Then I slipped on ice and landed on my left butt cheek. It could have hurt but thanks to the extra Christmas cookies I ate this holiday I kind of just bounced and all was well.

Today, we braved the cold and took a walk around Stetten. I walked more carefully this time and there are no new accidents to report.













In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. ~John Muir

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...