Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

This time last year...


we were living in a hotel on RB. I woke up every morning at 6 not as a result of jet lag but mostly to enjoy the continental breakfast. It's amazing I was able to get up that early considering I was waking up multiple times during the night to dress Meatloaf and take him down 4 flights of stairs to go poop in the snow. It was also at that time that I learned Meatloaf didn't like pooping in the snow and I would have to carry him outside to the same spot in order to stimulate anything. I was a mean Mom.

Chad would leave in the morning to go do in-processing and I would stay at the hotel and watch Sex and the City. We only had a mini-fridge so I ate a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

We were living out of suitcases and I wore the same outfit almost everyday.

It was cold and there was lots of fresh powder. Everything was new.

This weekend it only seems appropriate that we would have a snowstorm to mark our one year anniversary of living in Germany. We'll be stuck inside watching movies, staying warm and Meatloaf will be pooping in 4 inches of snow.

Just like old times.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...