Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Vanishing Act Part Deux (and now it's getting ridiculous)

It's not my fault.
I don't know why but it seems like we've been in a perpetual rough patch for months now.
I'm trying to remain hopeful and hopefully with spring there will be a turn around.
Until I figure out how to put a spin on what I've just been through (I'm not in the mood for a deep post ya know?), I leave you with a little peak into the last 5 days.
If 5 days on bed-rest taught me anything, it's just that I'm thankful for my health.
and my friends.
and my husband.
and my son.
and their health.
oh...

and that sometimes things happen.
we don't know why they happen.
we never will.

but you can't lose hope.
so we won't.
----
Hope is the feeling we have that the feeling we have is not permanent.
-Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...