Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Black Forest [CAKE]


A Saturday drive to the Black Forest (home of the cake) with friends...


Frozen waterfalls = EXTREMELY COLD.

Readers of earlier blogs might recall Chad's lack of a jacket... he's learned his lesson.

Highest waterfall in Germany.


Oh yes.


Delicious chocolates from a German candy maker.



Triberg, Germany.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And might I introduce you to the Kinder egg...

They're irresistibly delicious but illegal in the states (too small of parts: see below)



Yay! A deer.


There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. - Logan Pearsall Smith

Danke for visiting!

5 comments:

ALF said...

Those pictures are beautiful. What a fun adventure you're having!

Lisa said...

Kinder eggs! I haven't seen those since I left Italy. Matteo will be so jealous...

Swathwood926 said...

Oh my gosh amy, you are soo making me want to go to Germany!!!

Julie T said...

Amy - I'm so proud of you making "my" Jello - it looks wonderful and the heart touch was really cute too. I really enjoy keeping up with you through your Blog - Love you! Take Care - Hi to Chad and Meatloaf too!

Poobr83 said...

You ALMOST made me cry by saying how you always wondered where he is, and why you love him. You guys are so lucky now making up for lost time. As his family, we always wondered too, and are very thankful he has his love with him now. Looks like you guys are having a wonderful time. Take care of each other. Love you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...