Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Life affords us many little luxuries...

and for us they include the following:

The fact that Chad and I will set foot in three different countries in less than two weeks.
Germany, France, Switzerland
Come August, I will have figs 'a' plenty from our very own tree.



I have somehow managed to grow hundreds of pink, red, yellow, & white roses in my front yard.
I realize I didn't do much, but I consider not killing them quite a feat.
I am the proud owner of this hot-pink beauty.

I even got a basket for the front so I feel truly Germanesque.
In addition to roses, except with more effort, I planted and grew a thriving herb garden on my balcony.
Cilantro, Sage, Basil, Parsley, & Dill
"I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things in life which are the real ones after all." Laura Ingalls Wilder (honestly, who else?)





1 comment:

ALF said...

Seems like you've been very productive. I love the bike!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...