Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Zurich, Switzerland

Our Trip to Switzerland
2009
Zurich, Switzerland
Downtown







These decorative pots are all over the city, each one unique and by a different artist. This one was my favorite by far... the title 'Living.'


Zurich Zoo




"Swiss Kitchen"

Zoo (again)
The goats loved me.


The elephant wouldn't cooperate.


A beak only a mother could love.


Rhein Falls
Germany/Switzerland border




Great trip... missed my puppies...happy to be home.

::The End::







1 comment:

Rachel Haack said...

I saw your Mom last week and she was suggesting that Tyler and I hop on a flight and come visit you guys....oh how I wish we could! These pictures make me ache!
You guys are so lucky (well, it is hard earned and well deserved I guess, so technically not "luck"). It's like a great big extended honeymoon in Europe for your first year together. I'm so happy for you.

:)

Rae

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...