Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

MY DEAREST CHAD-

Thank you for spraying OFF! bug repellant in our living room this morning. It really gave our floor and coffee table a nice shine. It also made our house smell something like camping.

Also, thanks for bringing that tick to bed with you last night and allowing me to find it and then remove it with my good tweezers. It has really motivated me to wash all towels, bed linens, and blankets, as well as vacuum every livable surface of our home.

Oh and Chad, I'm sorry for calling you at work and asking you if your head was only for decoration. That wasn't very nice of me. It was just a reaction.... you see... I'm not a fan of slick floors or camping for that matter. And I absolutely hate ticks.

Will you forgive me?

With Love,

Amy

3 comments:

ALF said...

I think it's a valid question. Not only for Chad but for most men in general. I think he should have to answer the question!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Haack said...

Sooo funny Amy. I love the honesty. Happens to the best of us.

Just ask poor Tyler, I've said some pretty lovely things from time to time, and he certainly has deserved an apology blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...