Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 9, 2010

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.
-George Eliot
Shortly after this picture was taken Chad told Gnocchi to stop being a 'jackass.' He cracked himself up.
Do you spy someone hiding in this picture?
Our dogs always look before crossing the street...
And on a cool, Autumn day... nothing beats a warm bath.

I may have used this quote last year, but I love it so!

2 comments:

Rachel Haack said...

Amy - it is impossible to appreciate any of your fall scenery photography when you put that stinking cute boy on the photo roll!!! Look at him! His eyes are so big and beautiful, he looks so much older already!

rae

ALF said...

Libby and I just finished dancing to the music on your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...