Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sunday

Sunday is the day I skype with my parents. It's always a good time. My mom sometimes struggles with the camera while her throat burns because my dad is cooking his damn peppers. (They really do burn your throat... and your eyes... no exaggeration.) My dad, while cooking his peppers, sometimes looks outside and sees an interesting finch or something equally exciting. Then we talk about the going ons in their neck of the woods and mine. Except this week we realized we had only been apart for 3 days and there wasn't that much to talk about. Then little man went poop. An explosive poop. When Chad returned him to me nice and clean for the camera he pooped again. Nuclear I tell you. Then Meatloaf threw up twice and we decided skyping next week would be better.

Then Gnocchi peed on the floor.

The End.

But please enjoy the following pictures from Rhett's visit to the Mercedes Museum in Stuttgart.
He's already picked out the car he wants for his 16th birthday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...