Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One Request

Sunday I asked Chad if he would mind watching Rhett on Monday evening while I went for a bike ride. The weather was supposed to be nice and I haven't rode my bike all year long. I wanted to take some pictures and get out of the house a little bit and Chad kindly obliged.

However, when Monday evening rolled around and Chad asked if I was going on a bike ride my first thought was ' who ever said anything about a bike ride?' I kind of wanted to keep playing dumb or pretend that I was too tired but I knew for my sanity I should go on that ride.... feel the wind in my hair and the sun on my back (oh yes!). It would be good for me. Plus, I pretty much backed myself into a corner by telling Chad I would pick up a loaf of fresh bread from the store for the patty melts I intended on making that evening.

So off I went...

And not only did I pick up a loaf of bread but I picked some flowers from up the street...

and took pictures.

And returned home early enough to make those patty melts I promised.


I love STETTEN in the fall.
(and bike rides)
(and my husband, patty melts, and 'cocos minis' from Lidl)
(and Rhett)
(and my camera)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...