Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stats

I still haven't updated my photo account so no pictures.
I'm lazy.
I'm not going to apologize either because in addition to being lazy I'm sick...
therefore I don't feel bad for not uploading 600+ photos onto the web to post on this blog.
I also don't feel bad for allowing Rhett to entertain himself by pulling out 100s of Daddy's DVDs and throwing them all over the living room.
I'm sick... remember?
I'm going to use this 'sick' excuse as much as possible since it is so rare.
Anyways,

I thought you might like to know what it means to take a baby on a boat for 9 days.
It means...
90 diapers.
16 stage 3 baby foods.
16 disposable bibs.
3 spoons.
21 onesies.
2 blankets.
3 pacifiers.
4 pjs.
200 wipes.
16 additional wipes which we had to buy on day 8 of the cruise.
2 sippy cups.
And then some.

All for one adorable 11 month old baby who has more stamps in his passport than some adults I know.

1 comment:

AnneG said...

I love your blog! I had a similar trip and I refuse to take my son on any more! I thought the 90 diaper process was a bit excessive too so I switched to these. GreenCupboards.com BabyKicks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...