Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Our Ava

Ava is the only baby I've ever met that has resided on three continents prior to her first birthday. 
She has only slept through the night 16 (!!!) times in the 416 days she's been on this earth.
(yes, feel bad for me)
She says mama, dada, baby, hi, bye, yes, amen and "he did it." She says a lot of other really important stuff but no one understands her. 
Ava blows kisses and high fives her brother all.day.long. He must be her hero.
She loves dancing naked. Her signature move involves grabbing her muffin top (and then maybe peeing on the floor -which may explain why we don't indulge her in this way very often).
She has not one... but two chipped teeth. 
When it gets eerily quiet in our house... Ava is doing one of two things: playing in the toilet or looking at a book.
Her awesomeness is only equaled by her naughtiness
and that's a lot of awesomeness.

I am 1 month and 19 days late in posting this but I blame severe sleep deprivation.

Happy birthday to an amazing little girl. 
I wish the rest of your years to be as exciting as your first.

xoxo
Mom

"I know a girl, she puts the color inside of my world"
-John Mayer

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...