Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

can you say...

Overwhelmed?
Stressed?
Swollen?
Tired?

Of course you can.

I can too.

I woke up with boats the size of... I don't know... something bigger than they use to be.

I also had to go pee 8 times during the 8 hour work day.

My friend, Jill, is in the hospital because her water broke.

They've been prepared for this moment for months.

Chad and I... not so much prepared for that moment.

Jake (Jill's husband) was going to be Chad's helping hand this weekend putting together baby stuff.

That's not going to happen.

Chad also only has one good arm... it causes him pain to lift his other one.

We're pathetic.

I could be assembling things right now I guess... ya know... little things.

Instead I'm complaining about things via this blog.

Okay, I'm going to waddle upstairs and look at all the things that aren't put together.

And maybe cry a little.

That seems appropriate at the moment.

Or I might just take a nap... that seems equally appropriate and less messy than crying.

1 comment:

ALF said...

YAY! The baby will be here so soon. Hope you're feeling great and get as much sleep as possible while you still can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...