Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

White Flag

Yesterday, August 5, 2010, was the day I almost declared defeat. Almost.

Last night, after a long day at work and a frustrating trip to the commissary (no blueberries... are you kidding me?), I was officially out of steam. Raise the white flag. Stick a fork in me. I was done.

Heartburn, swollen feet, increased fiber, rain, German garbage schedules, and peeing 30 times a day almost got the best of me.

Fortunately, with a couple extra hours of sleep I was feeling better today.

And we finally got news that our shipment will indeed be delivered on Monday.

Anytime between 0700 and 1700.

To celebrate we're going to Stuttgart's Summer Fest... since it seems that every weekend after this one will be spent assembling baby furniture and getting ready for Baby White (who has dropped... resulting in a really small bladder).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...