Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Misc.

There is nothing exciting going on over here and apparently my mom wasn't satisfied with all the pictures I posted last week. So here's some randoms of our man Rhett.

Rhett was looking quite dapper before heading to his friend's 1st birthday party at galaxy bowl on post. Unfortunately, this outfit only lasted half the party as Rhett spit up on his shirt and took off the hat and threw it on the floor.
This is Rhett in his new bouncer... it's too bad his feet don't quite reach the floor and we were 1 'C' batter short so when we put him in it he just looks at us funny.
And I just love this picture because it makes me laugh. Something about his expression.

As of 29 Dec 2010 Rhett weighs 14 lbs. 8 oz. I think it's appropriate that we were at the health clinic this week because one year ago ( 28 Dec 09) Chad and I got the news from a CNA (who is now Rhett's primary CNA) that we were going to be parents.
Amazing what can happen in one year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This picture makes me laugh a muscle pulling laugh. I think it's the way his left eyebrow is cocked. For emoticon example: o_O You must have caught him in a moment of involuntary facial spasm because that's one in a million. Stash it for a truly unfunny day, because you can't help but laugh at that expression.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...